Use a Computer
- Seven internet-ready computers are available.
- Microsoft Office, Word, Access, Excel, Front Page, and Powerpoint are loaded on most of the computers.
- Users are allowed one hour of computer time.
- To use a computer, sign in at the circulation desk.
- The Fisher-Whiting Memorial Library does not filter its Internet access; users need to read the library internet policy.
- Children who have not yet begun 7th grade may not use Internet computers unless directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Children in 7th grade or older and not yet 18 years old need parental permission to use Internet computers. Parents must come in to the library to read and sign the internet policy and permission slip.
- The library also offers a wireless connection.
- Color and black and white printers are available for printing.
If you have questions call the library at 712-881-1312, or ask at the circulation desk to see a copy of our policy.